In accordance with the latest rules set for minimizing the number of stray Cats by Dubai Municipality (Veterinarian Section).
- According to the size of the premises, some number of the stray cats should be collected by Using special Cat Cages and to be sent to the Veterinarian Clinic for Sterilization (for Female Cat) & Neuter (For Male Cat), and General Health Exams. For epidemic diseases, ear Cut to Be Done for Future Identification Reason, And Brought Back to the Premises.
- The Rest of the Stray Cats should be collected by using The Cat Cage & Released in Different Locations (E.g. Relocating) where is shelter, food & water is available.
- Cat feeding places to be created in the premises, away from guest activity.
- Sign board to be set around guest activity areas paying their attention that “Catfeeding is Not Allowed by Guest”.
- If any stray cat enter the area accidently to be collected and relocated in far away area From Original Place, where is shelter, food & water is available.